Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woodshed Designs Etsy Week

I am so excited to feature Woodshed Designs again! We had such a wonderful response for her Thanksgiving tablecloth! We just had to show her beautiful work again! You can enter to win a Log Cabin Table Runner!

Here is what inspires Lindy:

"I love color and texture. Fabric jumps out at me. I can walk into a store and instantly know what I will be walking out with. I don't like traditional pastel colors. I love the Amish and feel inspired by their bold quilts. If I can't make a decision about what border goes with which fabric, I just ask my husband. He is always by best advisor."

How to win:

You need to click & visit Woodshed Designs then come back and leave a comment and tell me what your favorite item is. What another entry? Blog about this giveaway and leave a post that you did and where. You can also subscribe to my blog / be a follower / grab my button for additional entries! Winner will be picked using random.org. Contest will end January 20, 2009 9:00 PM EST.



CLICK HERE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

No comments: